Allergens - Milk
Adding Belcolade Amber chocolate to this classic creates a luxurious dessert.
For the rice pudding
110g Pudding Rice
1ltr Whole Milk
500ml Double Cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla paste
(Yield – 1500g)
- Add all the ingredients apart from the chocolate to a saucepan and bring to a simmer
- Stirring occasionally cook gently for around 25 minutes until rice is tender and the pudding has thickened
- Remove from heat and stir in the Belcolade Amber chocolate.
- Serve with poached pear and Raspberry Gel
Tips – Great served hot or cold. A perfect nutritious snack you can have available 24hrs a day.
For the blackberry gel
200g Blackberry puree
100g stock syrup
20g gelcrem cold
- Mix all ingredients together with hand blender and blend until a smooth consistency is reached, leave for 30 minutes to hydrate and blend again
For the pear poaching liquor
250ml white wine or water
1 cinnamon stick
2 whole star anise
Vanilla paste or pod
- Place pear in poaching liquor and poach gentle for about 1 and half hours or until pears are soft and tender