In 1868, Etienne Guittard emigrated to San Francisco from France with just a few suitcases and a vision - to make the finest chocolate in America. Boy did he succeed. 150 years on and now run by the fifth generation, Guittard is known for producing high-quality chocolate infused not just with amazing flavours, but with passion and craftsmanship. The Guittard family loves chocolate and it shows.
• Fair Trade white chocolate (35%) wafers
• Soie Blanche has a smooth and silky melt-in-your-mouth texture with minimal sweetness
• Pure cocoa butter flavour with a rich and creamy dairy note and lingering vanilla finish
• Part of Guittard's 'Collection Etienne' range – a premium line of blended and single origin chocolates made in the French small batch artisan tradition
• Easy-to-melt wafer format makes perfect for creating chocolate confectionery or flavouring bakery products, ice cream and desserts