Chocolat Madagascar products taste good and do good. Not only are the cocoa beans in every Chocolat Madagascar product grown locally and sustainably, the whole manufacturing process is conducted locally too. This preserves fresh flavours in chocolate of exceptional quality (winner of the Academy of Chocolate's Golden Bean award none-the-less) and at the same time boosts the local economy, bringing skilled employment and funding investment in wider social benefits.
• Pack of ten, 75g bars of Madagascan dark chocolate (100% cocoa solids) freshly crafted at origin capturing the delicate flavours of the single "terroir" grown under the rainforest shade at Ferme de Maliolio, Mava Estate, upper Sambirano valley, north west Madagascar
• Mahogany red brown in colour
• Coffee aromas, caramel, honey, coconut with a smooth mouth-feel and conched for optimum flavour
• Perfect as a snack or for using to create chocolate confectionery and flavouring bakery products, ice cream and desserts
• A natural product - no chemical processing, no added flavourings and no preservatives
• Made from bean to packet in Madagascar, capturing the full, fresh flavour whilst investing in the local community
*This product is inclusive of VAT