Gelato is as Italian as Vespas and Versace. Invented by Italian chef Procopio Cutò more than 300 years ago, gelato is now a mainstay of Italian life with more than 5,000 parlours dotting the streets of Italy. But great gelato isn't just for the Italians. In 1959 Rubicone launched the world's first range of semi-finished gelato products, which means that no matter where you are you can easily whip up tasty, eye-catching gelato in the original Italian style.
• Deep black coating for gelato with a light chocolate and cocoa flavour
• Intense black colour from natural vegetable charcoal
• Hardens on contact for a crispy coating
• Can also be mixed through gelato to create textured flakes (straciatella)
• Made in Italy for an authentic taste
• Made with non-hydrogenated fats
Please note: The best before date of this product is 18/03/2021