Chocolat Madagascar products taste good and do good. Not only are the cocoa beans in every Chocolat Madagascar product grown locally and sustainably, the whole manufacturing process is conducted locally too. This preserves fresh flavours in chocolate of exceptional quality (winner of the Academy of Chocolate's Golden Bean award none-the-less) and at the same time boosts the local economy, bringing skilled employment and funding investment in wider social benefits.
• Academy of Chocolate Golden Bean winner
• 100% cocoa mass (cocoa liquor) with 53% fat in drop format
• Made from Grand Cru de Sambirano cocoa beans
• High percentage of cocoa butter gives a smooth, decadent mouth feel
• Use in chocolate work or as a flavouring in cakes, ice cream and desserts
• A natural product - no chemical processing, no added flavourings and no preservatives
• Made from bean to packet in Madagascar, capturing the full, fresh flavour whilst investing in the local community