Norohy is committed to making the vanilla world more virtuous. From “Noro” and “Rohy” in Malagasy, which means light and link, their name is a perfect illustration of their mission: to create links between producers and chefs to highlight this exceptional raw material.
• High vanillin content and intense woody and floral aromas
• Ethically sourced from eastern Madagascar’s Maroantsetra and Mananara regions
• Processed and refined using traditional techniques
• Moisture content between 32% and 36%
• Shelf life of up to 24 months
• Length of pod 16-23cm
• Vacuum packed as a bunch with a raffia tie