Casa Luker are a picky bunch and we're glad of it. Just 8% of the world's cacao bean harvest are honoured with the prestigious Cacao Fino de Aroma label, and these are the only beans that Casa Luker will use. Furthermore, not only do Casa Luker products taste good, they do good. As a family owned Colombian company, Casa Luker are committed to giving local farmers a fair deal and investing in their local community.
• Casa Luker’s 1906 single origin range celebrates the unique flavours of different Fino de Aroma Cocoa growing regions
• Dark chocolate (70%) buttons made exclusively from cocoa grown in the Huila region of Colombia
• Strong cocoa taste with a bitter tone, gentle acidity and hints of fruit
• Easy-to-melt format makes perfect for creating chocolate confectionery or flavouring bakery products, ice cream and desserts
• Ethically farmed and produced by Casa Luker in Colombia