We’ll be closed on 2nd & 3rd June for the Queen’s Jubilee. Make sure to get your orders in before 2pm on Tuesday 31st May for next day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm on Tuesday will be dispatched Monday 6th for delivery on Tuesday.
Closed on 2nd & 3rd June – Order before 2pm on 31st May for next day delivery before the Jubilee.
We quite like planet earth and aim to minimise our impact on it
Here at Henley Bridge we believe in behaving decently and doing the right thing. That means treating the environment with respect, treating people with respect and generally making a positive contribution to society.
That’s a mindset, not a project. A job that’s never done, because all of us can always do more.
So, to guide us on our journey and drive continuous improvement, we’ve made three commitments.
• We’ll eliminate our environmental impact, being carbon-neutral and waste-neutral by 2025
• We’ll contribute to the community, using our time, expertise and resources to positively impact our local area
• We’ll make Henley Bridge a place where people thrive and love coming to work. We’ll pay a decent wage.
We’ll invest in people’s well-being and personal development. And we’ll work as a collective, behaving with transparency and engaging everyone in decisions
These aren’t just empty words. Every year, we’ll publish a report detailing progress in each of these three areas so that we can be held accountable. Some highlights from 2020 so far include:
• Moving the majority of deliveries to 100% recycled and recyclable packaging
• Digitising operations to dramatically reduce paper use
• Beginning to transition our field-sales team to hybrid and electric cars
• Eliminating single use packaging within our office
There’s a way to go, but we’re making progress and are determined to do more.