Gelato is as Italian as Vespas and Versace. Invented by Italian chef Procopio Cutò more than 300 years ago, gelato is now a mainstay of Italian life with more than 5,000 parlours dotting the streets of Italy. But great gelato isn't just for the Italians. In 1959 Rubicone launched the world's first range of semi-finished gelato products, which means that no matter where you are you can easily whip up tasty, eye-catching gelato in the original Italian style.
• Decorating sauce to add flavour, texture and interest to ice cream and desserts
• Perfect balance of fluidity and thickness to give a rich mouthfeel (and avoid messy run offs)
• Specially formulated to stay fluid even at low temperatures
• Made in Italy for an authentic taste
• Easy to use bottle - just squeeze for precise application
• Click-seal lid avoids mess and keeps sauce fresh between uses