For a free sample of this new product please click here
If you’re looking for a chocolate that creates a positive impact, look no further than Republica del Cacao! Born in 2005 they have one mission: to locally produce the most authentic Latin American chocolate, by protecting sustainable ﬁne cacao production. This dream has been realised, working hand in hand with local communities they locally produce their exceptional chocolate in their Quito factory; from cocoa harvest to chocolate. The benefits of this approach are being reaped locally in Ecuador and across Latin America.
• Ecuador white chocolate (35%) is characterised by the selection and the quality of ﬁne cocoa butter
• It has a flavour of fresh milk and vanilla notes
• Easy-to-melt button format
• Offering a creamy proﬁle, it is perfect to use in mousses, ganaches, sponges, sauces and ice cream & sorbets
• Republica del Cacao work closely with the local cocoa farming communities, so they benefit from every sale
Lovely not too complex chocolate
Sweet, but very smooth and easy to melt. Has nice vanilla notes. It's handy having this in button form as it's easy to measure out.
Excellent choice of white couverture
Extremely pleased with this white couverture. Easy to work with, great results, perfect fluidity and not as sweet. Delighted with the results and will definitely buy again
Tried the sample
It's exceptionally good. Very smooth, creamy, light in flavour, not overly sweet, and doesn't leave that claggy feel you sometimes get with white chocolate. I enjoy Zephyr usually, but this is better.
Super light and flawless mousse from this chocolate. Definitely buy again