For a free sample of this new product please click here
If you’re looking for a chocolate that creates a positive impact, look no further than Republica del Cacao! Born in 2005 they have one mission: to locally produce the most authentic Latin American chocolate, by protecting sustainable ﬁne cacao production. This dream has been realised, working hand in hand with local communities they locally produce their exceptional chocolate in their Quito factory; from cocoa harvest to chocolate. The benefits of this approach are being reaped locally in Ecuador and across Latin America.
• Ecuador dark chocolate (65%) reveals an initial acidity that is immediately followed by notes of tropical and candied fruits
• This powerful chocolate has a long lasting finish and its rich ﬂavour compliments the ﬁnal nutty aromas
• Easy-to-melt button format
• It is perfect to use in mousses, ganaches, sponges, sauces and ice cream & sorbets
• Extra cacao butter has been added to ensure that it is suitable for enrobing or hand dipping, as well as for molding
• Republica del Cacao work closely with the local cocoa farming communities, so they benefit from every sale