Chocolat Madagascar products taste good and do good. Not only are the cocoa beans in every Chocolat Madagascar product grown locally and sustainably, the whole manufacturing process is conducted locally too. This preserves fresh flavours in chocolate of exceptional quality (winner of the Academy of Chocolate's Golden Bean award none-the-less) and at the same time boosts the local economy, bringing skilled employment and funding investment in wider social benefits.
• Pack of ten, 85g bars of Madagascan milk chocolate (50% cocoa solids) crafted from Grand Cru de Sambirano cocoa beans and made using whole cow's milk
• Much higher cocoa content than regular milk chocolate – higher quality and a more intense taste
• Light red brown colour and a smooth, milky flavour with fruit, raisin and citrus notes
• Perfect as a snack or for using to create chocolate confectionery and flavouring bakery products, ice cream and desserts
• A natural product - no chemical processing, no added flavourings and no preservatives
• Made from bean to packet in Madagascar, capturing the full, fresh flavour whilst investing in the local community
*This product is inclusive of VAT