CasaLuker are a picky bunch and we're glad of it. Just 8% of the world's cacao bean harvest are honoured with the prestigious Cacao Fino de Aroma label, and these are the only beans that CasaLuker will use. Furthermore, not only do CasaLuker products taste good, they do good. As a family owned Colombian company, CasaLuker are committed to giving local farmers a fair deal and investing in their local community.
• CasaLuker's 1906 single origin range celebrates the unique flavours of different Fino de Aroma Cocoa growing region
• Dark chocolate (85%) buttons made exclusively from cocoa grown in the Tumaco region of Colombia
• Intense dark chocolate with a defined aroma and pronounced floral flavour typical of Colombian cacao. Deep chocolate flavour throughout building to a fruity finish with just a hint of sweetness. Notes of vanilla and pepper combine with a bitter tone resulting in a complex and satisfying extra dark chocolate
• Easy-to-melt format makes perfect for creating chocolate confectionery or flavouring bakery products, ice cream and desserts
• Ethically farmed and produced by CasaLuker in Colombia